Rue Gutemberg – Pépinières EUREKA
ZAC Marmande Sud – 47250 Samazan FRANCE
SARL au Capital de 10 000€
Siret : 812 745 123 000 24
APE : 6209Z
Contact +33 (0)682 313 215
CEO : Mr Stéphane HAREL
Data Privacy Officer : Mr Stéphane HAREL
In accordance with the new European regulation on the protection of personal data applicable from May 25, 2018 (RGPD); SARL EXPERT 3D collects the personal data strictly necessary for its administrative and commercial management.
Purpose of processing personal data:
Customer management, prospecting, the development of business statistics, the sale, lease or exchange of customer and prospect files, the management of requests for rights of access, rectification and opposition, management of unpaid bills and litigation.
Categories of data collected:
- Identity: company name, civility, surname, first names, address, telephone number (fixed and / or mobile), fax number, e-mail addresses, internal processing code allowing the identification of the customer.
- Data relating to the monitoring of the commercial relationship: requests for documentation, product purchased, service or subscription subscribed, quantity, amount, periodicity, delivery address, history of purchases and services, return of products, origin of the sale ( salesman, representatives, partner, affiliate) or the order, correspondences with the customer and after-sales service, exchanges and comments of customers and prospects, person (s) in charge of the customer relationship.
- Data relating to the payment of invoices: terms of payment, discounts granted, receipts, balances and unpaid not entailing an exclusion of the person from the benefit of a right, a service or a contract subject to authorization from the commission as provided for by the provisions of Article 25-1-4 ° of the law of 6 January 1978 as amended.
- Data relating to the means of payment: postal or bank identity statement, check number.
- Transaction data: such as the transaction number, the details of the purchase, subscription, property or service subscribed.
Data retention period :
- Prospect management data: 3 years from their collection or last contact from the prospect.
- Customer management data: 10 years from the end of the financial year: legal time (Article L123-22 of the Commercial Code).
Categories of data recipients :
- Internal addressees: The company director and the persons authorized and in charge of administrative, commercial and IT management.
- External Recipients: The accounting firm, agencies, paralegals and ministerial officers, as part of their debt collection mission.
Rights of prospects and customers :
You have a right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you. You can request the portability of these. You also have the right to oppose or request the limitation of treatment.
You can send your request to the manager of treatment Mr Stephane HAREL at the email address: email@example.com who will answer you within one month.
In case of difficulties to obtain your personal data; you can enter the complaint service of the CNIL or the public prosecutor.
You can issue instructions on the retention, deletion or disclosure of your personal data after your death.
Specific rule for canvassing: any consumer can register for free on a list of opposition called “Bloctel” so as not to be solicited by a professional phone with whom he has no contractual relationship in progress. The consumer can register on the site www.bloctel.gouv.fr or by mail addressed to: Company Opposetel, Bloctel Service, 6, rue Nicolas Siret – 10 000 Troyes
Security of your data :
SARL EXPERT 3D makes sure that your data is treated safely and confidentially, including when certain operations are carried out by subcontractors. For this purpose the appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of your personal data are put in place. These measures are adapted according to the level of sensitivity of the processed data and the level of risk that the treatment presents or its implementation.
Is your data processed outside the EU ?
The collected data may be processed outside the European Union. In this case, SARL EXPERT 3D makes the necessary arrangements with its subcontractors and partners to ensure an adequate level of protection of your data and this in full compliance with the applicable regulations.
If the subcontractors and partners concerned are not members of the Privacy Shield agreement with regard to transfers to the United States of America, or are not located in a country with legislation considered to provide protection They will then have signed the “standard contractual clauses” of the European Commission or will be subject to binding internal rules approved by the authorities.